Social Icons

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Cute Love Letter To Him/Her

My Sweet Heart,

You are awesome. I know that I can’t give you the world, but I promise to hold on to you forever, there is nothing that would give me greater joy than to see you happy always, you are the best thing since God made man, forever you will be the queen of my heart, your love is everything to me.

A true friend is always a strong defense you would hurt me with the truth rather than console me with lies, you do this because you truly love and care for me, thanks for being an honest partner who truly care for me, I will love you every day of my life. 

You are lovely, you are sweet, you are marvelous, you are caring, you are my life, you are my world, I love you my sweet heart.

Yours Only
Geetam

No comments:

Post a Comment